Following its hugely successful competition, which was held in early June, Nitida Wine Estate, is launching a second competition with bigger and better prizes than ever.
And it comes just in time as the country moves to level 2 of lockdown and the resumption of wine sales comes into effect.
Says Nitida’s Bernhard Veller: “We are very happy that wine lovers across the country can get to order and take delivery of their favourite wine again and it’s all systems go in our warehouse right now as we prepare for the rush of online sales and deliveries from August 18.
“In addition, we have had a lot of people ask us when we will be running another competition, so it is fortuitous that our latest promotion coincides with the lifting of the ban on the sale and transportation of alcohol.”
Veller says that the simplicity of the competition was one of the factors that made the first one successful, so will repeat the mechanics for the follow-up.
“It’s only the prizes that differ, and this time we think they are bigger, better,” says Veller.
Simply put, anyone who places an order for 12 bottles or more of Nitida wine, via the farm’s website (http://www.nitida.co.za) or by emailing email@example.com, will automatically be entered into a draw to win one of the following:
- A once-in-a-lifetime 3-night luxury stay for two adults at Kwandwe – the award-winning big five safari destination in the Eastern Cape. The prize includes 5-star accomodation, all meals and house drinks as well as game drives and walks.
- An unforgettable day spent with Nitida winemaker Etienne Louw during harvest as well as a scrumptious picnic, with wine, for four adults, courtesy At Tables restaurant.
- A unique experience with the Cape Leopard Trust (CLT) as well as an overnight stay in the Cederberg for two adults. The prizewinner and partner will join a member of the CLT team for a unique outing in the mountains to learn more about the elusive cape leopard, their prey, their habitat and the efforts to ensure their long-term survival.
- For the daring and adventurous, an exhilarating tandem jump for one adult, with a video and photographs of the experience, courtesy Mothercity Skydive.
- A fine dining dinner for four at Nitida’s acclaimed Cassia Restaurant, with award-winning Nitida wine included.
Winners will be chosen at random on September 30, 2020 and notified via email on October 1, 2020. Delivery of all wine orders of 12 or more bottles is free of charge to major centres.
For more information and full Ts and Cs, go to https://nitida.co.za/winwithnitida/